J.Nikole Hershberger 2011. Powered by Blogger.


Monday, October 3, 2011

Mean.


Why is it so easy for people to be mean?
So I get a call today from “him” and he asks me to do something for him. I say okay. He then starts to question me about my personal life. I answer honestly, we aren’t together, and I have nothing to hide. The things I said weren’t mean; they weren’t anything that would make me get mad if they were told to me. If anything they were things that I would love to hear! But he gets mad. He starts to be mean. And I didn’t do anything! Then after getting me all worked up and upset, he gets off the phone. And what of me? I am left feeling like I have done something wrong. I am left with my feelings hurt and once again feeling alone.
I just want people to be nice. I just want him to understand that if he wanted to be with me then he could. But he made the decision not to so now he cannot make decisions or care about things that are my life! This is my life, I make my decisions. And if you’re not willing to change who you are to be a part of my life then you don’t get to influence me on other things!
Why are people so mean! I want a man who is nice. Why are you so so mean?