Ive been waiting and waiting to hear you say those words.
Ive been praying night and day to hear those words.
"I love you. Please come home."
Its all Ive wanted.
But when I finally heard it, it hurt. It hurt because I know how bad I have messed things up. I know how we were really perfect. I know that I want you and I know that I need you. I know that your the only one I want.
You told me you love me. You told me to come home. You said you miss me and you miss our life. You want what I give. You love the way I love. And that you need me there with you. You told me you love me. And that meant so much.
Falling asleep on the phone with you snoring in my ear. It makes me smile but its hard to hear. Cause I know your still not mine. But falling asleep with you there on the line, nothing has made me happier in a long long time.
Then this morning I called you, to see if you were okay. And I didnt wanna hear what it was you had to say. You couldnt remember any of it.. Not a word at all.. And that hurt me the most.. the most of all..
I wish I could take back the things I have done wrong. I wish there was a restart or a do-over button. I wish there was a chance that I could make things right. Id do whatever I could to prove to you that I want us. That no matter what I'm yours.
I dont know how much longer I can take the way I feel.
I tell you I love you, and you say alright, bye.
It hurts to hear it...
I love you.. Its not a lie. I wish you could believe it.. But you dont.. and it hurts to know it.