Well, I figured that its been about a month since my last post so its time to update on everything, So here goes.
Chase and I are together, and it makes me super happy. I love him very much. I know we have a lot of work to do on us, but I know that its all gonna be worth it.
Adam is growing like a weed, seriously, this kid is huge, haha. He's doing all sorts of things now too. He will be 17 Months old, on Sunday, which is Mothers Day! I gave a list of the things that he does last month, but I feel like giving an updated list this month, so here it goes.
Of course the normal, rolling over, sitting up, crawling and walking. But now sprinting! Like all the time he is running.
He talks so much. I know I wont remember it all but heres what I can remember; Mom, Dad, Pap, Nana, Aunt Ba, Dog, Kitty, That, Whats that?, Ouch!, Hot!, Up, Tuck(Tucker), Memm(Memphis), Hi, Bye-Bye, Night-Night, fish. (More I am sure)
He signs too! Mommy, Milk, More, Drink, Up, All gone, Fish(as in goldfish crackers)
He also makes car noises now and every time we pass a motorcycle he makes it! =D
Adam is growing up fast. I love my little guy so much!