So I have been doing my normal thinking and what I havent been sure of in my mind is how to make everyone around me happy. How to please everyone and myself. And thats just not possible. So what I keep doing, is putting everything out of my head. I keep pushing it away and trying to talk myself out of the things that I want. And now I am sitting here alone(with Adam) and its like everything is crystal clear to me. It doesnt make since to give up what I want for anyone else. It doesnt make since to be unhappy for anyone. So yeah, I might burn a few bridges, and hurt a few feelings.. Im not talking about destroying peoples lives or being a total ass to them, but what I am talking about, is getting what I want. Going for my dream. Doing what I want and only what I want. And saying the hell with what anyone else says, cause when it comes right down to it. Its my life, and Im the one whos gotta live it.
I could go on and on.. But its survivor night.