J.Nikole Hershberger 2011. Powered by Blogger.


Thursday, February 2, 2012

Crazy..

So, I think I'm going crazy..

My head is swimming, and my heart just plain out hurts. A lot has been going on lately. So, I told my family that i wanted to go back to Shreveport, and of course, it destroyed them. They all think it would be a mistake. And that got me thinking. I keep questioning if its what I want, and what I need for me and Adam. And the more I question myself, the more I keep questioning myself. I keep asking if what I want and what I need are two different things? And I really cant take asking myself so much anymore. I know what I want.. And what I want is my family. What I want is my life back. I want a house, and a yard, I want Adam and the dogs to go out and play.. I want Chase to go to work, and me to take care of Adam and the house. I want to finish my schooling, and then when Adam goes to Elementary school, I want to work at the school he attends. I want to be happy. I want to stop questioning myself, I want to stop thinking that what I want is wrong.. I want what I want.. and thats just it..

So, the matter of hurting everyone.. That doesnt come easy to me.. I hate disappointing people.. Especially my family. But in order to have MY family.. I have to do this. Because what I worked for, for so long is MY family.. And I am glad that I could come home for a while, and get things straight.. But when it comes to it.. What I really want, what I really NEED, is to go back there, what I really have to do, is go back and show everyone, show MYSELF, that this is right.. That this, is the right choice for me, for Adam, and for my life.. That doing this, though it will make me miss my family here, though it will make me sad to pull out and drive away, though it will hurt me knowing that I hurt people around me by making this decision...

It will make me happy.. Because it really is exactly what I want..

I am going crazy because I know what I want.. And I hate that I have to hurt people to get it..